FH : 01 ENERGY
• Innovative groove geometry (wave shape) to promote progressive response and steering precision.
• Ejectors at the bottom of central grooves prevent stones trapping thus ensuring better durability and retread ability.
• The innovation shoulder tread contour (Pirelli Patent) allows a correct distribution of footprint contact pressure and ensures optimal even wear and the higher mileage.
FH95 DIAMANTE NERO
• Increase treads width and depth promotes higher mileage.
• Sipping and groove geometry guarantee excellent lateral traction and reduced braking distances.
• Tread pattern enhances optimized pressure distribution on the ground, ensuring even wear and limited noise generation.
• Four circumferential grooves, external groove ensure directional stability.
• Increased tread width enhances mileage in medium to high severity condition.
• Sidewalls, reinforced with ribs, offer a higher resistance to impact and abrasion.
• Four linear grooves and tough ribs with sipping exceptional resistance to lacerations, impacts and tearing under all condition.
• Regular wear is enhanced by dense sipping on the shoulder ribs.
• Grooves geometry design prevents stone trapping.