P ZERO CORSA SYSTEM
• Extreme levels of handling in all situations. Maximum traction and braking levels.
• FRONT: Directional design with longitudinal grooves to maximum water expulsion, REAR: Asymmetrical pattern design to guarantee a wide and stable contact area.
• Specialized tire structure and innovative “racing tread compound.
• Enhancing handling performance for sports driving. Excellent braking and traction also at high speed.
• Higher lateral rigidity and steering response thanks to outer shoulder with large rigid blocks. Increased pattern stiffness with optimized and constant contact area thanks to three solid central ribs. The very good trade-off between braking and handling, even at high speed and in sports driving.
P ZERO NERO GT
• Constant performance and comfort along with all tire life. Improved mileage and excellent handling in wet and dry conditions.
• Optimized compound with a balanced content of silica. Enchased wear resistance.
• Scorpion STR tires are designed to combine a quiet and comfortable ride along with ease of handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
• The Scorpion STR tire’s European tread pattern features lateral grooves through the shoulder ribs and larger grooves between all of the independent tread blocks.
SCORPION ATR• High resistance to damage and continuous traction also in off road situation.• Very good traction and braking efficiency.